Laminate flooring is a low-cost substitute to other flooring options. The hardwearing, cost-effective and visually appealing properties of laminate make it an all-round, versatile flooring solution which offers the look of real timber for a fraction of the price. Laminate flooring also allows you to accurately simulate the appearance and texture of more expensive flooring products such as oak or Australian Species such as Blackbutt and Spotted Gum.
- Resistant, hygienic, easy to clean and very low maintenance.
- Most laminate flooring isn’t suitable for wet areas such as bathrooms and laundries, but it can be laid everywhere else.
- Easy to maintain and keep clean. We recommend using dry cleaning methods where possible and to avoid exposing the floors to water damage.
- Contains a “wear layer” which adds an extra dimension of durability, making the product ultra-resistant to common blemishes and defects such as dents and scratches.
- Contains a hardened wear layer to protect it from surface spills, scratches, stains and fading, and an inner core adds moisture resistance and stability.
- Designed to withstand everyday wear from the most active households and commercial spaces.
We have a large range of Laminate Flooring available to choose from. If you do not see your desired colour here, please contact our team – firstname.lastname@example.org